Example CV Template For an Executive Assistant
Using a CV Template when creating a CV
for an Executive Assistant position is a helpful way
of putting structure into your CV, and a great way to learn ideas; it is good practice to view
several examples of CVs from your industry, so you can define what you would like to achieve.
Be careful when using a CV template because the content you include needs to be unique content,
tailored to your experiences as an Executive Assistant and specifically, about your achievements. When creating your CV, a key
tip is to carefully insert your personality, give an overview of your job responsibilities and share
insights about your career that you are proud of.
Start with a unique personal statement tailored specifically to you. Focus on who you are, what your strengths are and share the traits that make you a standout candidate for Office Administration positions. In your CV, you need
to address who you are, what you have to offer, what you are aiming for in your career and you need
to let the reader understand the type of impact you will have in their company, should you be
Sample CV Summary for an Executive Assistant
As an Executive Assistant, I managed mostly business-related tasks for the team, such as creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other business tasks.
I excelled in a fast-moving space, and I am excellent at solving problems.
CV Example for an Executive Assistant's Experience
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
CV Tips for an Executive Assistant
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.