Example CV Template For a Project Manager
Using a CV Template when creating a CV
for a Project Manager position is a helpful way
of putting structure into your CV, and a great way to learn ideas; it is good practice to view
several examples of CVs from your industry, so you can define what you would like to achieve.
Be careful when using a CV template because the content you include needs to be unique content,
tailored to your experiences as a Project Manager and specifically, about your achievements. When creating your CV, a key
tip is to carefully insert your personality, give an overview of your job responsibilities and share
insights about your career that you are proud of.
Start with a unique personal statement tailored specifically to you. Focus on who you are, what your strengths are and share the traits that make you a standout candidate for Professional Services jobs. In your CV, you need
to address who you are, what you have to offer, what you are aiming for in your career and you need
to let the reader understand the type of impact you will have in their company, should you be
Sample CV Summary for a Project Manager
As the Project Manager, I was responsible for handling ongoing projects. I worked closely with the team to ensure that all project requirements and schedules were on track. My responsibilities included submitting project timetables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project plans, as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To succeed you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
CV Example for a Project Manager's Experience
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarising relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
CV Tips for a Project Manager
- Several years proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.