|Account Manager - Marketing Agency in Shoreditch||Apply|
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
My client is an award winning international Marketing Communications Agency based in a creative and dynamic environment in Shoreditch, the heart of London’s creative district. Due to growth, they are looking for a knowledgeable Marketing Client Services/Account Manager to work across a variety of Business to Business clients.
This role will combine all aspects of marketing, both on and off-line, and the successful applicant will ensure the smooth running of accounts, including client liaison and managing timescales, budgeting and creative output. This is an opportunity to make your mark within an established forward thinking B2B marketing agency that is growing and offering great prospects for development and career enhancement.
As an Account Manager at your primary role is to manage your clients in a professional, effective and profitable manner, and that their projects run smoothly and successfully. Generally you will be first contact for a client and as such you should be helpful, informative and responsive at all times. It is essential that you are organised, diligent and structured in your approach to client management as clients and their projects will be numerous and varied.
Specifically your role will involve the following:
* Taking of client briefs
* Preparation of proposals, budgets, timing plans and quotations
* Presentation of concepts and marketing plans
* Attendance at client, supplier and internal meetings
* Management of projects from start to finish
* Liaison with and briefing of creative, PR and content team
* Management and liaison with suppliers
* Quality control of projects, including copy, creative and all other aspects
* Effective communication with clients and all team members
* Management of project costs and client invoicing
* Occasionally be involved in new business pitches
* Ensure the profitability of your clients
* Briefing and management of junior members of the team as required
* Reporting to senior management on status of clients and projects
The ideal candidate will have a background in a similar marketing agency account management role. You should also be pro-active and self-starting with strong administrative, communication and organisational skills. You will manage a range of client accounts and should have the knowledge and experience to support a variety of marketing activities.
Whilst we would love to be able to respond to every application we receive, it isn’t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion