Connect Recruit is looking for an Associate Director on behalf of our client based in Swindon.
Responsible for overseeing the successful technical and commercial execution of projects and managing the personnel and resources. The Associate Director will be a client-orientated and capable communicator, able to develop strong relationships with clients and fellow professionals to secure repeat business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enhancing and growing the reputation of the company
* Project Manager for projects led by the team
* Technical delivery
* Coordination with other Disciplines and Regions of the business
* Technical compliance with all statutory and Quality Management System processes and procedures
* Financial and commercial responsibility
* Recruitment and selection, training and appraisal of technical staff
* Line management of staff and pastoral issues
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Share knowledge and information widely with your colleagues
* Develop effective client relationships
* Able to represent the business at meetings and provide advice to clients on complex engineering matters
* Able to negotiate commercial/financial matters
Qualifications and Experience:
* Chartered Engineer (CEng) or Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
* Member of relevant professional institution
* Ability in engineering design & reporting
Standards of Performance:
* Ability to lead others to achieve goals and meet deadlines
* Efficiency and effectiveness in management and execution of work
* Be a positive influence
* Make good commercial decisions
Salary : 65k - 75k
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please ring (phone number removed) option 3
Most trusted Multi-Sector Recruitment Agency 2023- England & Wales
We are trusted by companies to connect the best talent with perfect jobseekers. If you are looking for work, we will connect you to your next fantastic opportunity. If you are searching for talent, then we will find you exactly who you are looking for.
We are a successful recruitment agency and are proud to be a trustworthy recruitment partner to companies across specific industries. Our success across each of our sectors is backed by our skilled consultants who know their markets inside and out. We are obsessed with connecting talent and we teach this through our outstanding training programme to all our consultants so the service you receive is unmatchable.
What makes us distinctive is that we effectively combine a nationwide recruitment agency with the agility and awareness of a local firm. It’s this level of service and collaboration that sees people return to use our services over and over.
With specialist consultants working exclusively within their industry sector, we are trusted to help businesses large and small. We have nationwide coverage with a remarkable database.
The best places to find the most Associate Director jobs
We will send you the emails which you have subscribed to. You can unsubscribe using the link in
We will collect and process personal website usage information. We will use this to understand how our websites are used, along with letting you know of products or services which we think might be of interest to you by email, phone or other digitial means. You might get different content displayed on certain pages based on previous website activity.
We will occasionaly send you information about other products or services from brands owned by Partners of Research LTD.
If you become a customer to any of our products, we will contact you whilst you are a customer with
key product and billing information.
If you have provided consent for your CV to be shared with employers, there is a chance your
current employer might find it.
Partners of Research LTD. Trading as Check-a-Salary. Registered address: The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6YE with company number: 08521222. Trading address: Unit 4 The Mews, 16 Holly Bush Lane, Sevenoaks, TN13 3TH