Role: Behaviour Support Location: SheffieldSalary Scale: £86 to £100 per dayStart Date: ASAP Are you a compassionate and dedicated Behaviour Support ? Do you have a genuine commitment to helping students unlock their potential?If so, GSL Education is currently seeking enthusiastic Behaviour Teaching Assistants to join client schools in Sheffield .This presents an excellent opportunity for either an experienced professional or an individual with a strong passion, dedicated to creating a positive influence on the lives of students with diverse education needs.About The RoleAs a Behaviour Support, your primary responsibility will be to provide one-on-one and small group support to students with special educational needs (SEN), including learning difficulties, autism, and behavioural challenges. The ideal candidate will offer empathetic and sensitive support, helping students achieve their goals and meet their Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) outcomes. Successful Behaviour Support will create a nurturing and secure environment for students.The Successful Candidate Will
- Possess a Teaching Assistant qualification (e.g., CACHE Level 1, 2, or 3).
- Exhibit a nurturing and compassionate approach to supporting teaching and learning.
- Have knowledge of strategies to promote the inclusion and progress of students with social, emotional, and mental health needs.
To Work with GSL Education as a Behaviour Teaching Assistant, You Should:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Possess a minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational setting or the healthcare sector.
- Have an up-to-date CV with two relevant references from the last 2 years.
- Have a DBS registered with the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Application Process: If you are a compassionate Behaviour Support ready to make a meaningful impact on the lives of school students, we invite you to apply. Please submit your CV.Please be advised that this role requires a strong knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection. Successful applicants must undergo all necessary background checks, including an enhanced DBS check on the update service.If you would like one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch, please click "apply" . Please do not hesitate to contact consultant, Mitch Stringer on [email protected]
if you have any more questions about this position of Behaviour Support.