|Carer in Nottinghamshire|
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
Industrial Personnel are looking for a confident Carer with a passion for delivering an outstanding quality of care. You will be offered flexible working hours to work around your home life commitments, making a positive difference to the lives of the people you are caring for. You would be providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Carer will include assisting service users with personal care, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life. As a Carer will receive support to get the right training to be able to deliver a high standard of care, and excellent incentives.
Apply now to enjoy excellent opportunities and making a difference to others – every day!
* Startign at £9 PH.
* Temporary Position.
* Based in Nottingham.
* All mandatory training.
* PMVA or MAPPA.
* Working as part of a team in a Care Home.
* Assisting service users with personal care, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
* Responsible for delivering the highest quality of patient care.
* Involves continually nurturing a person’s mind, body, and spirit to promote a fulfilled life.
* Provide support to patients, assisting and improving their quality of life.
* Must have a valid DBS check.
* Passionate about delivering a high standard of care.
* Must be adaptable and able to multi-task.
* Able to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
* Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment.
* Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence.
* Minimum 3-6 months experience.
* Experience working within mental health facilities.
Monday – Sunday:
Days: Flexible- to suit around your commitments
ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL LTD
Industrial Personnel have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 25 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
* Manufacturing and Production
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector
If you are interested in becoming a Carer please click APPLY NOW or give us a call for more details