Start your application for this job todayApply Now
10-hour Contract. Full Training Provided. WEEKENDS.
Become a care professional today, no experience necessary! Maybe you have always worked in retail/hospitality and never worked in Care? No worries! Full training is provided.
Our Care Assistants are expected to work in the Hinckley/Burbage and Nuneaton area.
Home Instead Hinckley, Burbage and Nuneaton are a valued Health and social care company and we are looking for someone to join our enthusiastic team!
Requirements of Health Care Assistant
Responsibilities Health Care Assistant
· No experience required as full training will be given.
· You will need access to your own transport.
· Weekends. Early morning and/or evening - to be negotiated.
What we offer:
- Excellent learning and development opportunities (support to complete your NVQ up to level 5 and regular free training).
- Competitive salary (reviewed annually and regularly monitored)
- DOUBLE pay if you work bank holidays
- Overtime Available
- Paid Induction and Training
- Free DBS check
- Great working environment
- Paid for “Waiting time” between client visits
- All mileage paid at 30p per mile from first vist
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: From £12.50 per hour
- Casual dress
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: CP-WP