Start your application for this job todayApply Now
Full time, 3 days a week together out of either our London or Birmingham Digital Hubs (flexible 2 days remote wherever).
Our Digital unit is responsible for leading BT’s digital transformation, delivering brilliant customer experiences and creating the innovative products and services our customers need.
BT’s future will be defined by our ability to rapidly bring compelling, innovative ideas to market, partnering with our customers and suppliers to deliver innovative, adaptable solutions, delivered over best-in-class digital platforms.
Digital’s role is to drive all elements of that equation, from digital innovation through platform delivery and product development, and to do so with absolute focus on our customers. Whether it’s creating services like connected care solutions that help you track your loved ones’ wellbeing, or security apps that guard against cyber attacks, Digital is about leading BT’s digital transformation, driving service innovation and delivering the products and services our customers need to support their own goals fast, and at scale.
When we say you’re welcome here at BT, in line with our manifesto of being sustainable, responsible and inclusive we really mean it. We want our teams to fully represent the communities and customers we serve.
We’re open and understanding, so if you need us to make some adjustments to the interview process, let us know. We encourage and celebrate working flexibly, whether that means working certain hours to help with your lifestyle. Talk to us and let’s see what we can do.
Why this Job Matters?
Companies who engage in testing and personalisation can see significant reduction in acquisition costs & increase in global revenue. This role is critical in delivering data driven testing of digital journeys to deliver personalized experiences for customers to increase engagement, sales and revenue. In this role, you will be looking at the customer journey, identifying areas for improvement and helping design, build & execute testing within Adobe Target UI. You’ll have the chance to really make an impact.
What I'll be doing – your accountabilities?
• Help squad develop and prioritise ideas for testing
• Build & activate tests within Adobe Target UI
• For more complex tests, liaise with developer to ensure test build reflects technical spec brief
• Identify and test journey pain points to improve conversion rate and consumer engagement
• Use analytics platforms and other tools to monitor and analyze the outcomes from the tests
• Ensure that all CRO governance guidelines are being followed
Capabilities required for the job:
• Experience/familiarity with testing tools (Adobe Target/similar) & functionalities ie A/B, recommendations, experiential targeting, personalisation etc
• Experience of analytics platforms ie adobe analytics or google analytics
• Understand the importance of statistical signiﬁcance when analyzing experiment results
• Enthusiasm for digital testing
• Strong organizational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
• Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skills
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• 10% on target bonus
• Life Assurance
• Pension scheme
• Direct share scheme
• Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan or other benefits such as dental insurance, gym memberships etc.
• 50% off EE mobile pay monthly or SIM only plans
• Exclusive colleague discounts on our latest and greatest BT broadband packages
• BT TV with TNT Sports and NOW Entertainment
• 50% discount for friends and family on EE SIM Only plans & airtime element off a Flex Pay plan
How to Apply
It's easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don't worry if you need to make changes - you'll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
With over 175 years of heritage, BT is now the flagship business brand of BT Group. We’ve brought together our best people and capabilities into a B2B powerhouse serving 1.2 million business customers internationally.
We’re a global leader for secure connectivity and collaboration platforms for businesses of all shapes and sizes, from big household names and government departments, right through to sole traders and new start-ups. But it’s not just the technology that matters, it’s what it can do to help them build stronger, smarter, more secure businesses.
We value diversity and inclusion and believe in making a positive impact. We connect for good by championing digital inclusion and equipping people, businesses, and communities with digital skills to thrive.
As a member of our team, you will be part of an organisation that celebrates difference, fosters innovation and provides you with opportunities to be your best. With millions of businesses relying on us daily, joining BT means you can be part of a diverse and multi-skilled team that makes a significant impact to society.
A FEW POINTS TO NOTE:
Although these roles are listed as full-time, if you’re a job share partnership, work reduced hours, or any other way of working flexibly, please still get in touch.
DON'T MEET EVERY SINGLE REQUIREMENT?
Studies have shown that women and people who are disabled, LGBTQ+, neurodiverse or from ethnic minority backgrounds are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification and criteria. We're committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace where everyone can be their best, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every requirement on the Job Description, please apply anyway - you may just be the right candidate for this or other roles in our wider team.