|Customer Care Advisor in High Wycombe|
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
Due to expansion, this fantastic fashion house is looking for a positive, friendly and hardworking individual to join their Customer Care Team working at the Head Office in High Wycombe.
Working 9am- 5:30pm to include one in three Saturdays
What will I be doing?
In this fast-paced role, you will communicate with customers via telephone, email and live chat and will provide a unique and personal service to each customer. Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that a bespoke and personal service is provided to every customer to meet their needs.
* Responding to customer queries within the agreed response time.
* Handling customer queries across different platforms, including live chat, phone calls, email and social media.
* Building relationships with customers and using initiative when dealing with queries.
* Liaising with the warehouse team and couriers to resolve any order issues.
* Working closely with stores and other head office departments.
What skills and experience do I need?
You must have proven experience working in a high-end customer focused environment and a genuine passion for customer service.
You must be confident working in a fast-paced environment. You will have a confident and comfortable telephone manner and demonstrate excellent communication skills- written & verbal. You will also have strong computer skills.
You will embody the company values; demonstrating curiosity, courage, passion and selflessness. You will be brilliantly organised and a great multi-tasker who is confident to manage multiple tasks at one time whilst retaining a high attention to detail.
You’ll be rewarded with:
* Competitive starting salary and great career prospects in a fast paced and growing business.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Company-funded private health insurance.
* Discretionary bonus scheme.
* 50% staff discount.
* Interest-free Season ticket loan.
* Bespoke induction support and ongoing development to help you thrive in your new role.
* A welcoming and inspiring work-environment – take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities and more