|Dental Practice Manager in London|
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced dental practice manager to join a lovely team at a three surgery mixed practice in Bromley. They are looking for a self-motivated, hard working individual with an approachable personality.
* Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory DBS checks, assessment of qualifications, experience & references.
* Ideally 2 years dental practice management experience and be confident leading a team
* You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills - you will form part of our management team and lead by example
* Create a supportive and enjoyable environment for the team, engage with the team, and lead them with a positive and proactive approach
* Possess excellent organisational and timekeeping skills with great attention to detail
* Be driven, proactive and focused to achieve outstanding results for practice and team growth
* Previous clinical background is preferred
* Have experience using SOE/ Exact is beneficial
* IT literate – Excel, Word, Outlook
Practice Manager Role:
* Efficiently leading the running of the practice day to day
* Developing and implementing processes, protocols, practice operating manuals to efficiently manage the practice needs and training team of it’s contents
* Complete all compliance, audits and iComply tasks and ensure the practice meets CQC, legislative, health & safety and compliance guidelines. Monitoring performance, appraisals and all HR related tasks, recruitment and staff inductions
* Organise and chair staff meetings, being responsible for the organisation and delegation of the agenda and minute Running regular practice meetings and clinicians' meetings
* Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team, creating a positive environment for both staff and patients. Confident leading a team
* Responsible for communicating hours and payroll information to principals/ accountants in time for timely transfer of salaries
* Liaise with accountant, bank, insurers, solicitors and all other contractors/ companies the practice uses as needed.
* Excellent working relationships with clinicians, support team and outside companies
* Planning income targets for the practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed these targets, prepare monthly spreadsheets and financial information, manage practice finance including day-to-day accounting & petty cash
* Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
* Be commercially minded
* Work closely with our business development manager (BDM) and principals to plan monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing plans and fiscal targets
* Managing and promoting the Practice via Social Media channels and website
* Ensure surgery is opened and closed daily successfully, monitor reception and admin tasks, manage smooth running of surgeries, dental & IT equipment.
* Manage administrative tasks and monitor appointment diary management to ensure the most efficient use of time within the practice for all clinicians and staff members
* Manage premises including maintenance and security
* Providing a very high-level of customer service to patients
* Be able to face difficult conversations & deal promptly and effectively with issues/complaints when they arise.
* Good attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £33,000.00 per year