|Early Years Practitioner in Bishopbriggs||Apply|
Salary: £21,125.00 per year
Recruiter: Bright Horizons
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
Position: Early Years Practitioner
Salary Banding: £21,125 with potential to earn up to £26,000 per annum (dependent on qualification/s and experience)
Hours: Full time / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 40 hours
Location: Bishopbriggs Early Learning Centre
Your role as Early Years Practitioner will include:
• Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
• Observe, support and extend children's learning.
• Plan appropriately for children using the curriculum of excellence/ pre-birth to three.
• Good knowledge and understanding ‘Building the ambition’ and ‘Girfec’
• Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
• Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
• Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
• Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand, and when necessary follow, Safeguarding Procedures.
• Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Work as a team with other staff members.
Essential Skills & experience;
SVQ Level 3 or HNC in childhood practice or a qualification recognised for a practitioner with the SSSC.
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
• Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
• Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
• External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc.)
• Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
• Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
We look forward to receiving your application