Start your application for this job todayApply Now
Simply Education are working with a number of local Primary Schools to recruit EYFS specialists for day-to-day supply work. There are currently numerous opportunities for work in different schools in the local area to commence immediately. This role would possibly suit a teacher that is looking for flexibility in their work and life balance.
To be a successful Early Years teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an EYFS setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.