|Electrical Site Manager in Cambridgeshire||Apply|
Salary: £48,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-04-27
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager (Electrical or Civils background) to work on Utility Connections on Industrial Projects all over the UK and overseeing High Voltage electrical vehicle charge installations.
* To manage the company’s responsibilities under the CDM regulations.
* Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the clients specifications and requirements are met.
* Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors and trades on site ensuring professionalism and good conduct is maintained at all times
* Responsible for site H&S, ensuring contractors adhere to high safety standards at all times. Ensure all activities meet with requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
* Efficiently manage site programmes as agreed with the client and stakeholders; meeting deadlines and expected work outputs
* Liaise with key project personnel including the project management team, client project team, lead contractors and main stakeholders
* Complete daily diaries, briefings and safety documentation
* Checking and preparing safety inspections, sign in sheets, design documents and drawings
* Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
* Maintain resource levels of labour, plant and materials.
* Maintaining quality control procedures, raising potential issues and problem solving
* Assessing and minimising risk
* Reporting back to Project Manager and Senior Project Manager to deliver connections on time and within budget.
* SMSTS Qualified is a must.
* Experience in site management.
* First Aid Certification (required)
* Fire Marshall.
* CSCS Card
* Current valid driving license
* Experience on groundworks, roads, and electrical installations.
* ICP experience is preferable.
* Good knowledge of Pack Office (Word, Excel, etc..)