|Engineering Team Leader in Powys||Apply|
Salary: £43,000.00 per year
Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment
Date Advertised: 2022-05-14
Engineering Team Leader
Â£43,000 - Â£44,000 Basic + Various Training Opportunities + Permanent Night Shift (Sunday/Monday to Thursday) + Overtime + Pension + Benefits Package
Work as an engineering team leader for a UK leading industrial manufacturing company who can offer unrivalled long term job stability and progression prospects. Great package on offer working in a friendly / family feel team for a company where you will be treated as more than just another number.
This industrial manufacturing company supplies to a range of large, well-known companies UK wide and continues to grow! They require an engineering team leader to help manage their mechanical and electrical technicians and to aid the continued growth and expansion of the company. Work a role where you will feel appreciated in a good environment where you will be able to make a true impact
* Engineering Team Leader role - Permanent Nights Shift (Sunday / Monday to Thursday)
* Help with and manage mechanical and electrical engineering breakdowns and PPM's
* Manage external contractors
* Run small projects within the department to help improve efficiency and productivity
* Develop, mentor and train team members and apprentices
You Will Have:
* A background in engineering - mechanical or electrical bias.
* Experience as an engineering team leader / supervisor / manager or similar (Senior engineers looking to take the next step will be accepted)
* The ability to manage a team of engineers
* You must be commutable to Llandrindod Wells
Please apply quoting reference SE046 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: engineering team leader, engineering supervisor, engineering manager, senior engineer, maintenance engineer, electrical, mechanical, Llandrindod Wells, Newbridge, Newbridge on Wye, Builth Wells, Llanwrtyd Wells.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted