|Field Service Technician in York|
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
Field Service Technician
Van, Fuel card, Funded Training, Home based
Are you a Qualified Electrical Engineer / Technician looking for a Field Service role within a large Public sector Employer, if the answer is YES then I would like to speak to you!
This role offers job security, development should you want it and the benefits of a Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week , Company Van , Fuel Card, Tools and Clothing package.
The key function of the role is to support the client in delivering building services maintenance and repairs across various York based sites, to ensure buildings are maintained to the highest standards and to provide a safe and secure environment for visitors, customers, and employees.
* Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services
* PPM planner, helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor,
* Fault finding, minor’s repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments.
* Working on Equipment such as Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarms, Panels, Breakers, temp Readers, and other Commercial Electrical areas
* You will also on occasions be required to support across other disciplines when able
* Understand the principles of fire risk assessment and relevant precautions
* Other relevant duties consistent with the general requirements of building services maintenance as directed by the Technical Services Supervisor or helpdesk.
* Funded Official training
* Company Van & Fuel Card
* Tool & Clothing package
* Excellent Holiday, pension & benefits package
* Certified Electrical Training & Qualifications
* Full UK Driving Licence