|Fire Safety Assessor in Bradford||Apply|
Salary: £36,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2022-05-14
Are you an expert in Fire Safety? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a massive difference to the lives of every day people? Have you delivered training and provided advice to key stakeholders?
If you are answering yes to the above, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Assessor to work for one of our NHS clients based in Keighley. The role is working full time, initially for 12 months, with the right candidate starting ASAP.
The main duties will reverberate around providing specialist fire safety advice to the organisation. This will involve:
* Developing Fire Safety plans, strategies, policies and procedures.
* Designing, delivering high quality Fire Safety training.
* Promoting Fire Safety standards.
* Providing specialist advice to a range of different stakeholders.
* Reporting on a regular basis back to Senior Members of the organisation.
* Undertaking regular Fire Risk Assessments.
The ideal candidate will have undertaken a similar role previously, in a large organisation. However, if you have the relevant qualifications and have demonstrable work history, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online method available.
Please note that Taskmaster is operating as a Recruitment Business for this role