Start your application for this job todayApply Now
OurRestaurant Hub is the first of its kind, bringing together a collection of diverse brands from our Boparan RestaurantGroup portfolio to a retail environment near you. Our Hubs are made up of someof our much loved brands: from Carluccios Caffe, Slim Chickens, Ed’s EasyDiner, Gourmet Burger Kitchen to Harry Ramsdens, a little something for everyone.
We pride ourselves indelivering the best service and standards to our customers each and every time,and we know that in order to achieve this, we need amazing people on board tocontinue our mission- and that’s where you come into the mix!
Key Purpose of the role:
You’ll help us bring ourRestaurant Hub Brand alive to more folk than anyone else!
The Front of HouseTeam Member serves as the face of The Restaurant Hub, creating that warm firstwelcome, taking care of all the things in between, all the way through to thatfond final farewell. You will be responsible for ensuring that every customerhas an extraordinary time, from how we greet them, to how we help them orderand choose, serving their food and drink, to the conversations you have and thelasting impressions you leave. You’ll also play a keyrole in ensuring our Restaurant Hub looks amazing all day every day!
• Providingexceptional standards and service to all customers, at all times. All wrappedup with you being you, and a great big dollop of professionalism and enthusiasmmixed in.
• Demonstratesstrong menu knowledge and suggestive selling to enhance the customer experienceat all times.
• Preparefood and drink orders as per your training.
• Ensureall orders are processed correctly- from takeaway, to eat in and online optionstoo.
• Ensureall order payments are processed correctly and our cash handling policy isadhered to.
• Supportyour management team in ensuring the store is fully set for service in linewith all checklists, cleaning schedules, audit standards and brand standards.
• Ensuresexcellent standards are maintained at all times by following set cleaning taskson a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and as per site requirements.
• Ensureall menu items delivered to the customer meet brand standards at all times.
• Alwayshas the customer at the heart of everything you do- effective and professionalhandling of any customer complaint, informing management on duty immediately.
• Ensurethat you comply with legislation regarding Security, Health & Safety, FoodHygiene and Licensing laws and as per training provided.
• Canfully explain and demonstrate the allergen procedures.
• Alwaysa key player and a team player!
• Reportsanything not right or broken to management immediately.
• Attendsand contributes to team meetings and training sessions.
• Knowsand exceed sales targets.
What’s in it for you
If all the above sounds like youthen we would love to have you as part of our team! Come join us!