£550.00 per day
Head of Capital Programme - Government, Building, Property, Construction, Capital, Bangura Solutions Apply Now
Back to Results
Head of Capital Programme - Government, Building, Property, Construction, Capital Reference:
Change & Digital Transformation, Development and Integration
£550 Per Day
Role: Head of Capital Programme
Contracting Authority: Government
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate : £550 Per Day
An exciting opportunity has become available with our prestigious client who is a prominent government department. The client is seeking an experienced Head of Capital Programme to join their welcoming team.
The Head of Capital Programme Role:
The role of the Head of Capital Programme is to provide a comprehensive property contribution in leading the internal and external teams on developing Housing Capital Works projects, from feasibility study to commencement of construction. To include scoping and appraising potential schemes, development of feasibility studies/business cases through to procurement of delivery partners and private sector development partners, liaison with internal and external stakeholders and reporting to Project and Programme Boards, Members and senior management.
The Head of Capital Programme will be responsible for the overall direction and monitoring of each project within the programme ensuring that projects maintain their business focus and ensuring risk is managed. One of the most important roles of the Head of Capital Programme is the identification and monitoring of budgets, ensuring that each scheme and the programme provides and maintains value for money and can be funded within the constraints of either the Council’s HRA Business Plan or with other sources of funding
Jointly with the Programme Managers the post holder will ensure involvement of residents in the delivery process to help ensure resident engagement in projects.
The Head of Capital Programme will have a main responsibility to report to Capital Programme Board, Building Safety Board, Cabinet and other bodies on the progress of the Housing Capital Programme as appropriate
Contribute to stock investment planning, investment appraisals contract procurement and contract performance
The Head of Capital Programme will need:
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. Degree HNC/HND) in Building or equivalent through training and experience
- Experience of individual leadership and responsibility for the achievement of results and performance of the service
- A track record at management level of achieving customer centred outcomes, in an organisation dealing with large scale property investment. Relentlessly deliver value and Persistently seek out upper quartile performance, satisfaction and quality
- Experience of Construction Project Management and leading teams and acting in partnership with others as an enabler and advocate, and of successfully working with elected and/or Board Members.
- Experience of managing and controlling large capital programmes, and delivering successful outcomes from procurement and contract administration processes.
Minorities, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interviews will take place this and next week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this exciting contract role or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this role further
Copyright ©2023 Bangura Solutions Limited Site Designed by Zero One Design Ltd