Start your application for this job todayApply Now
Job ID: 2428048 | Amazon Corporate Services Vietnam Company Limited Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe.
Our mission is to educate sellers how they can become successful sellers on Amazon, helps them understand the potential benefits to their business so that the seller can reach the world of customers through selling on Amazon.
We would like to seek a highly motivated, customer focused, creative thinking, data driven and action-oriented professional to join our marketing team to drive the awareness of Amazon global selling with focus on Vietnamese prospects and selling partners.
The Head of Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in scaling our outbound marketing efforts that will i) lead digital marketing team, ii) create and execute digital marketing campaigns that scale, implement best practices, utilize new tools and platforms to foster better customer experiences, iii) manage all the platforms and systems that allows our marketing partners to take an integrated omni-channel approach to scale our business and campaigns, executing more efficiently and effectively based on data and insight.
The ideal candidate for this role will take an analytical approach to problem solving, passionate and detail-oriented in the Marketing Technology and have a proven track record of executing strategic lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and generate pipeline Marketing channels will include email, SMS, ZNS, social (paid and organic), website, and other push channels.
Key job responsibilities • Lead Digital Marketing team.
• Lead Paid and Organic digital media campaigns from planning to optimization and reporting.
• Oversee intake and execution workflow for digital marketing and lead generation activities in partnership with cross-functional internal stakeholders.
• Define, test and build new digital opportunities Lead Generation campaign.
• Work with agencies and internal stakeholders to define seller awareness and engagement goals for online activities.
• Keep track of updated content creation guidelines and resources, develop communication materials, review and seek approval ahead of deadlines.
• Own digital content metrics and content development processes.
• Manage online event calendar, budgets and sponsorships.
• Build reports to provide visibility on online marketing results, effectiveness and conversions.
• Find new and exciting ways to engage sellers via email, social media, website and CRM channels.
• Identify and share best practices for audience targeting and email, tracking instrumentation and digital channels measurement.
• Create and maintain detailed documentation including operational processes, workflows, and training documents.
• Other tasks as required.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations: Hochiminhcity, VNM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor degree required.
• 10+ years of experience in digital marketing with at least 5+ years in team management.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
• Organized and detailed oriented.
• Proven track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Experience managing online marketing strategy and execution on various online marketing channels including social media and website.
• Deep understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business management tools.
• Familiarity with the B2B sales cycle and how to employ marketing communications strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
• Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Preferred qualifications • 15+ years of experience in digital marketing with at least 7+ years in team management.
• Experience in multi-channel marketing management.
• Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
• Experience working in a fast-paced and multinational organization.
• Global e-commerce experience.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
Posted: September 20, 2023 (Updated about 8 hours ago) Posted: August 14, 2023 (Updated 2 days ago) Posted: August 14, 2023 (Updated 2 days ago) Posted: August 23, 2023 (Updated 2 days ago) Posted: August 21, 2023 (Updated 2 days ago) Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.