|Head Of Quality in Preston|
Salary: £70,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Quality to join their growing team.
Salary: £70K per annum
Are you looking to join a well-established successful organisation within the Health & Beauty space? Do you have experience working within a regulated environment? Are you looking to play an integral part in ensuring the business standards and requirements are met across all functions of the organisation?
Head of Quality – The Company:
Our client is a leading provider of regulated and non-regulated Health and Cosmetic products to a range of retailers and organisations. They provide both branded and white label goods throughout the UK and overseas, across a wide range of products and sectors including cosmetics, supplements, beauty, and hair care.
Head of Quality – The Role:
The Head of Quality will play cover a range of responsibilities from continuous improvement, product quality and customer service. It will ensure the organisation is up to date with all ethical and environmental trends alongside adhering to all regulatory requirements where applicable. The role will be responsible for the management of a small team alongside taking ownership of all Quality Management and its systems.
Head of Quality – Key Responsibilities:
- Provide and present reports to the board on quality across a number of departments including products, customer service and business operations
- Fulfil the role (or manage) of Responsible Person for all products across any legal category and compliance
- Conduct internal audits, providing training and awareness on quality
- Provide input into the strategic plans for the organisation’s annual business plans
Head of Quality – Experience Required:
- Degree in a scientific discipline and qualification in Quality Management Systems
- Experience working within the health, beauty, cosmetics, or similar environment, ideally within a manufacturing capacity
- Experience working to tight deadlines and staying up to date on changes to any legalisations or regulatory compliance
You will have prior experience working in a Head of Quality, Quality Manager, Head of Technical, Technical Manager or similar role within an FMCG environment particularly in the Health, Beauty or Cosmetics sectors.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting Head of Quality opportunity, then please click ‘Apply’ today!
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant