|Health Care Assistant in Newcastle||Apply|
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Date Advertised: 2021-04-27
Oakwood Healthcare Solutions are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to service users within local Residential and Nursing homes in the Newcastle and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for each person you care for to meet their personal needs. Your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
* Have a minimum of 6 months previous paid experience working in care or nursing homes in the UK?
* The right to work in the UK?
* An NQV Level 2 in Health and Social Care or above?
* A good standard of English and able to communicate effectively?
* Have a warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
* Access to your own vehicle (desirable but not essential)
Oakwood Healthcare Solutions are a growing national company currently based in the North East providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to healthcare clients. We have over 25 years’ experience in management in the care industry.
We pride ourselves on our values and delivering high quality care by ensuring our workers are fully trained and compliant to ensure that we meet the needs of our clients.
What we will offer you:
* Flexible hours to suit your needs
* Competitive hourly rates
* Paid holiday leave
* Free Training (in-line with the Care Certificate)
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS
* Refer a friend scheme
* 24 hours on call
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
Does the above sound like you?
Apply today for a friendly, confidential chat with one of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you