|Hotel Manager in London|
Salary: £38,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to become a Hotel Manager at hub by Premier Inn. Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager this is a multi-site role managing Sites London Tower Bridge and London City, Bank with a combined room total of 173.
Offering more than just an attractive career opportunity, as a market leading company there’s a salary up £38k, Competitive benefits, great perks and discounts as well as stand out bonus potential.
As Hotel Manager you’ll lead the way in taking the business to the next level. Creating and developing high performing, competent and motivated, teams ensuring exceptional guest experiences to lead us on the way to becoming the us the most loved hotel brand.
We are relying on you to be a role model for the brand whilst running the focusing on enabling your teams to be the best they can be and in turn ensure the entire guest experience is exceeding our guest expectations. In a city that doesn't sleep, we never shut our doors – therefore your flexibility in this role is key.
Ideally, you’ll demonstrate a wealth of management experience from Hospitality, Leisure or Retail background driven by guest service and business results. With a visible passion to set a new standard you’ll:
* Lead and manage multiple sites creating a synergy. Empowering and developing our people to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of your resources and growing talent.
* Drive commercial best practice, maximise on growth opportunities, exercising financial and revenue management.
* Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
* Embrace accountability for delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
* Demonstrate full knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
* Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology, style and all things innovative – our brand isn’t just a normal hotel! As long as you love being in the heart of the action, you'll fit in with hub!
What you'll get
In addition to a competitive salary within the hospitality sectore, you'll also benefit from:
* Full induction and training.
* Excellent access to training and development programmes.
* The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
* 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
* 33 days annual leave
* High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this