|HR Business Partner in Salisbury||Apply|
Recruiter: Morgan Law
Date Advertised: 2022-06-24
Morgan Law are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join our Public Sector client based in Salisbury, on an initial interim basis.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you hit the group running? Do you want a Hybrid working model? If so, this could be the role for you.
You will operate as a true Partner to your client group across the spectrum of HR issues and act as both an employee champion and change agent, assessing the people impacts of the client area's goals and anticipating HR-related needs.
* Work with managers to understand resource requirements, and to develop plans to meet those requirements.
* Use organisational understanding to advise on appropriate departmental & faculty design and help drive the implementation plans to change organisation structures.
* Coach people managers in the creation of effective and realistic development plans to ensure effective talent pools are in place. Support and facilitate talent reviews with line managers
* Advise on reward and remuneration issues, including secondments, promotions, etc. and ensure that due process is followed. Involve Pay and Reward teams where appropriate.
* Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all informal performance related issues, performance improvement, and termination and coach line managers to be confident and effective with lower level disciplinary and capability issues
If you have experience of operating as a HRBP in a large Public Sector organisation please apply today.