|HVAC Project Engineer in Somerset||Apply|
Salary: £60,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2022-05-14
Job title: HVAC Project Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Up to Â£75,000 Per Annum (Inclusive of expenses)
Location: Bridgwater/Home working
Hours of work: 37 hours
As a HVAC Project Engineer, we are looking for someone that can solve technical issues in relation to the design of HVAC systems. We require someone that can support the design delivery process and identify and assess risks that can affect the programme delivery.
* Working as part of the HVAC team.
* Assisting with the delivery of the design, procurement and manufacture of HVAC systems.
* Focus on the design and manufacture of the ductwork.
* Technical support for suppliers.
* Reviewing and accepting technical documentation.
We are looking for the following experience:
* Ideally experience in nuclear HVAC systems or within a highly regulated industry.
* Working knowledge of codes and British standards.
* Be able to solve technical issues in relation to HVAC design.
Ideally applicants should also have:
- Either hold or have the ability to obtain security clearance.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants