|Indoor Sales Executive - Express Parcels in Nottinghamshire|
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
A brand new exciting role as an INDOOR SALES EXECUTIVE / LEAD GENERATOR has materialised to work for a raidly growing Express Parcels, Packets and Mail distribution company based in NOTTINGHAM.
Overall Purpose of Role
* To support the generation of revenue from New customers within the Region
* Support the team of 5 x BDM's in building close and effective working relationships with senior prospective client executives.
* Support the BDM's in developing and implementing strategic market plans
* Support the BDM's in identifying and qualifying opportunities for new sales.
* Support the BDM's in developing a multi-layered relationship within the Group
* Close opportunities below field threshold (20k pa) where appropriate gaining maximum revenue
* Qualify inbound opportunities and close/pass onto a BDM in line with policy
* To make high revenue, quality new prospect appointments for the Business Development Managers and Directors.
* Visit new customers as part of the implementation process where appropriate
* Together with the BDM, consistently achieve target.
* Work closely with new customers to ensure their operational, billing and service requirements are being met.
* Liaise with relevant departments to make sure customers expectations are always exceeded
* Create a sustainable network of contacts within new opportunities while identifying suitable market growth.
* Define a target list od suspects based on clearly defined criteria that maximises the return for our client
* Qualify and progress inbound sales enquiries and close/pass onto a BDM
* Work with Sales and Marketing colleagues to convert prospects and leads
* Develop short, medium and long term business plans to achieve targets
* Develop relationships with senior level contacts internal and external
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Extensive experience within either Parcels /Pallets /Logistics/Supply Chain industry
* Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking and campaign management).
* Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world-class sales rigour, hunger and determination.
* Proven track record of closing major new business/organic growth opportunities through effective sales and negotiation.
* Proven track record of closing opportunities and appointment setting
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Problem solving abilities; able to facilitate discussions.
* Able to travel within the Region and able to work with the minimum of supervision.
* Microsoft skills i.e. Excel, Word, Email, Access & PowerPoint.
* Actual qualified appointments for each BDM
* Actual monthly and annual revenue
* Revenue growth within the BDM team
* Results driven, self-confident individual with an ability to empathise with customers at all levels.
* Able to work both alone and as part of a team.
* Consistent drive and energy, positive attitude.
* Flexible and dynamic work ethic