|IT Support Engineer (Linux) in Warwickshire|
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
£25'000 + Training + Progression + Overtime 2K + Pension + Holiday + More
Fantastic opportunity for an IT support engineer looking to progress into 2nd and eventually 3rd line within a European Leading business offering formal training and exciting technical variety!
Unique opportunity to work on a huge range of technology within a rapidly expanding and modern business that has doubled headcount in the last month and is know as a great employer!
Based in Warwick, this is a market leading business is part of a worldwide operation that has a presence in over 24 countries. The UK site prides itself on its close knit company feel and values its excellent staff retention, flexible working, and general overall investment into its staff! With IT at the heart of their business, they are investing heavily in that area and they see the value in new technologies!
In a team of 3, you will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line support across a production environment supporting the deployment of IT system and network infrastructure! Key areas include; Maintain their production control systems, Linux Servers, Windows, 365, Networking, Active directly, Exchange, Hardware, SQL an more.
This role holds ongoing training and suits an individual who craves technical variety!
* 1st/2nd line Support within a production and office environment
* Progression into 3rd line longer term.
* Linux environment with some Windows
* Microsoft technologies; Windows, Office 365, windows server , Active Directory, VMWare.
* Hardware Troubleshooting
* Firewall and network technologies
The Person (Must have)
* IT Support Experience
* Linux Knowledge - Basic configuration (Commercial or academic)
* Some networking knowledge - Basic configuration
* Looking for formal training and the chance to progress into a well-rounded 1-3rd line engineer