|Junior Design Engineer in Staffordshire||Apply|
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
Recruiter: Probe UK
Date Advertised: 2021-04-27
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Design Engineer with a minimum of 18 months Post-Graduation experience to join a full Product Development Lifecycle Design Team in the South Staffordshire area.
The company are currently involved with a wide range of international projects, that require concept design through to final build release for their customers, and current new business demands have given the company confidence to grow and invest in a stronger R&D Team to meet this growth.
Junior Design Engineer Benefits
* £24,000 - £26,000
* 32 Days Holidays (Inc Bank Hols)
* Continuation Training
* The role of a Junior Design Engineer is to be part of a small team of 4 Designers and will be quickly trained and supported to manage complete turnkey projects within a short period of time.
* 3D CAD with Solidworks, from outlay, concept, and prototype, through to DFM and Design Change activities.
* Project Engineering activities of working closely with internal and external parties.
The right applicant for the Junior Design Engineer will be:
* Degree qualified in either Product or Mechanical Design
* Strong 3D CAD skills – (Solidworks)
* Good exposure of Design for Manufacture principles
* Good exposure of Fabrications, Enclosures, Fittings and Fixture Design
* Strong Communication skills
* Good Project Engineering abilities
* 18 Months+ Industry experience
This is a great opportunity to become part of a busy and dynamic team, where projects are varied and offer different design challenges.
This Junior Design Engineer's role is Commutable from: Tamworth, Lichfield, Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Burton
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Design, R&D & Projects Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994