|Line Leader in Kingswinford|
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
We are currently recuiting for production line leaders for one of our clients based in Dudley. The ideal production line leader / team leader will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
The key responsibilities and duties for the production line leader / team leader role is:
* Setting production timelines and goals.
* Inspecting the finished project for uniformity.
* To attend team leader/ production liner meetings
* To assist in the training and development of new starters.
* Overseeing individual staff member performance.
* Setting up the production line and perform inventory control.
* Adhering to and promote best practice in accordance with company health, safety and quality regulations.
* To ensure all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures.
* To ensure that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external.
The ideal production line leader / team leader will have the below skills and qualities:
* Previous production line / team leader experience
* Good attention to detail.
* Excellent team working and communication skills.
* Be able to work using own initiative and to strict deadlines.
The working hours for this production line leader / team leader role are:
* Days (rotational shift): Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm
* Nights: Monday to Friday, 10pm - 6am
If you're interested in this role, please call on the below landline or apply for this job. Due to this role being a high demand role, please note, if you're not contacted back within a week of your application, you've been unsuccesful