|Maintenance Engineer in West Sussex||Apply|
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £34,000.00 per year
Recruiter: D R Newitt Associates
Date Advertised: 2021-04-27
Are you a maintenance Engineer looking for a new role?
Currently I am working with an FMCG manufacturing business who are a European leader in their niche' product field, supplying their products to all major retailers in the U.K and across Europe. This is an ever-growing business who have seen an increase in production during the COVID pandemic and are looking for another engineer following an internal promotion.
ROLE / CANDIDATE
This role will be working as part of an established maintenance team working to improve the site with all aspects of maintenance and performance. This is a varied role of which you will assist with all aspects of engineering projects, facilities maintenance and production based maintenance.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
Support and facilitate maintenance and preventative maintenance of all plant and buildings.
* ? Ensuring Health & Safety and training issues regarding machinery are adhered to.
* ? Assist the upkeep of maintenance records and procedure documentation.
* Main Responsibilities: Within Factory
* ? Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and assist in the development of the Maintenance Schedule
* ? Attend and facilitate repairs on all breakdowns of plant/buildings.
* ? Support planned/preventative maintenance on all plant/buildings.
* ? Adherence to safe working practices on all plant and machinery on a daily basis.
* ? Assisting Engineering Manager with repairs on all breakdowns of plant/buildings.
* ? On call rota when required in order to minimise downtime of plant and lost production
£34,000 + 5% bonus
Mon-Thurs, (6:30am – 3pm)
Sat – Sun 6:30am – till production end
Tue – Fri, 6:30am – 3pm
Mon – Thurs, 2pm – 10:30pm
Fri – 12 – 8:30pm (42.5hr Week)
-5% Bonus of Annual Salary based on company performance & personal objectives
-5% Company Pension
- Life assurance at 3x annual salary
- 33 days holiday
If this role is of interest, or you'd like more information, please apply and Alex Williams will call you to discuss your application in more detail