£50.00 per hour
Managing Director Designate – Build your own brokerage - Norwich Job Type: Permanent Sector: General Insurance Specialism: Account Executive, Broker, Commercial, Senior Appointments Location: London & South Town/City: Norwich Salary range: £50, 000 - £59, 999, £60, 000 - £69, 999, £70, 000 - £79, 999, £80, 000 - £89, 999, £90, 000 - £99, 999, £100, 000+ Salary Description: Highly competitive basic salary Posted: 05-Sep-23 Start Date: ASAP Recruiter: Aston Charles Job Ref: RJ1406-AR Job Views: 4
Appointed Representatives – Undeniably a superb way for an ambitious Account Executive to establish their own brokerage, but for many, the associated start-up costs put the dream just out of reach of many… Until now!
Aston Charles is delighted to partner with perhaps the UK’s leading Appointed Representative Network as it launches an exciting new initiative; designed to inspire the next generation of brokerage owners who have found traditional AR offerings financially prohibitive.
Here, you will have access to all the benefits that made this award-winning AR Network a market-leader, including but by no means limited to:
• Generous commission split.
• Flexible model, adaptable to your own circumstances.
• Dedicated Broking and Admin support from a highly technical team.
• State of the art IT, including the Acturis broking platform.
• No punitive terms, and a lucrative payout should you choose to relinquish your book in years to come.
• Client monies managed and professional indemnity cover provided.
This forward-thinking Network’s new approach includes a number of standout features designed to attract high quality Account Executives whose circumstances don’t allow them to fund themselves whilst they establish a profitable book. This includes:
• A generous basic salary, payable over a pre-agreed duration, with all the rights associated with an employed position (paid holidays, sick pay, pension etc).
• Inheriting a substantial portfolio of pre-agreed commercial clients, giving you the security of having accounts to manage and a ‘little black book’ of contacts to seek referrals and recommendations to work from.
Over a pre-agreed duration, you will transition from being a PAYE employee to being a self-employed Appointed Representative and Managing Director of your own brokerage. During this period, you will work with the Network’s management team to develop a thorough understanding of what it takes to run your own brokerage - from financial forecasting and management accounts, through to marketing and building your own website.
This exciting opportunity is open to talented Commercial Account Executives from all walks of life, based anywhere in the UK. Whether you’re a general practitioner transacting miscellaneous commercial risks, or a specialist focusing on a specific class of business or industry sector, this could be the low-risk way for to establish your own brokerage and control your own destiny!
Aston Charles - a personalised service from industry experts
General Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment