|Marketing Manager in East Sussex||Apply|
Location: East Sussex
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
My client is currently recruiting for a Marketing Lead for their business.
This post is to be responsible for the planning and delivering all marketing activities.
You will work with the Head of Marketing in developing new strategies, creating detailed project plans, and leading the team of Officers.
This role requires a thorough understanding of all elements of marketing including digital marketing, market research and campaign evaluation. Experience of running events, producing marketing materials and advertising are also essential.
You will bring new ideas and creativity to marketing campaigns and events to help raise awareness of the business, generate interest and support conversion to revenue.
The role holds line management responsibility for the three Marketing Officers, therefore, experience of delegation and managing others is required.
* Support the Head of Marketing to ensure the department is on target to implement the annual marketing plan and share responsibility for meeting the associated objectives.
* Work with the Head of Marketing to develop new strategies to increase exposure for all the business activities.
* Take the lead on planning and delivering marketing activities.
* Work closely with support departments to develop marketing activities/plans to help achieve business targets.
* Take responsibility for developing detailed project plans for each marketing campaign that identify resources, timings, budgets, roles and responsibilities, and deadlines.
* Train other members of the team on processes relating to the marketing function.
* Line manage the three Marketing Officers, delegating work as appropriate.
* Execute marketing campaigns based on research and data about the target markets.
* Oversee the design and distribution of advertising and promotional materials.
* Work on print campaigns and publications, including writing copy, briefing the internal graphic designer and liaising with printers and distribution companies.
* Working with the Communications Lead, take responsibility for the website and social media platforms. This includes copywriting and updating content.
The post holder may be required to assist with evening duties and those associated with the annual events and award ceremonies.
This role is being recruited on a permanent basis and once in the role, you will be able to apply directly (if you would like permanent work). We are expecting the role to be for at least 3 months while the interview process takes place for the permanent placement
If you like the sound of this role, please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service