|Merchandiser Assistant in Surrey|
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
Entry level role
Full time (Monday - Friday)
37.5 x hours a week
Salary up to £22,000 plus attractive company benefits
6 month FTC (with permanent opportunities available after 6 month contract expires)
A new exciting opportunity is available to work for a leading entertainment business! The role is a support role for the Global Retail Buying Team with Merchandising support, raising POs, stock transfers and data management. It is not necessary to have experience working within a buying team, however someone who has supply chain knowledge or has recently graduated in the buying/supply chain field would be an ideal candidate.
Purpose of role: To support Global Retail Buying Team with Merchandising support, raising POs, stock transfers and data management.
Reports to: Assistant Merchandiser
* Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
* Raising Purchase orders in system
* Setting up SKUs in system
* Changing prices in system
* Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors
* Chasing information on Open Purchase orders with suppliers
* Supporting Stock and Supply Chain Manager with raising and processing attraction orders and cross charges
* Communicating with the Attractions Merchandising team/Buying teams to clear up any missing information or inconsistencies
* Communicating with Supply Chain teams to ensure efficient movement of stock
* Maintaining a superior level of accuracy, consistency & work quality
* Provide general data entry support on an ad-hoc basis
* Efficient management of weekly workload and priorities.
* Experience in a busy office environment
* IT literate and proficient in MS office
* Strong working knowledge of Excel
* Numerical and analytical approach
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Flexible approach to work in order to meet tight deadlines
* Accurate with good attention to detail.
* Excellent organizational and time management
Please submit your application ASAP if you think you are the perfect match to work for this amazing company in the entertainment world! The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd July and the company is offering an immediate start date for the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website