|Net Developer in UK|
Salary: £35,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
A growing Lloyd’s insurer has an exciting opportunity for a Junior / Mid Level .Net Developer to be part of a small team and develop innovative software solutions using C# and .Net technologies. You will be involved in the solutions architecture and participating in all project stages; from requirements gathering with the business to delivery via a CI/CD pipeline.
Key Skills / Experience
* Developing Software using Visual Studio 2019, VS Code or equivalent
* Software Development Methodologies and core concepts (DDD/Dependency injection/ MVVM & MVC patterns)
* ASP.NET 4.8 / ASP.NET Core 3.1 or above. (Essential)
* C#. (Essential)
* SQL relational database (SQL Server preferred, Cube development in Active Pivot, MDX or SSAS a bonus)
* Some scripting language skills. (PowerShell/bash)
* Experience with multithreading, LINQ, Blazor. (Desirable)
* Insurance knowledge would be a plus.
* Strong problem-solving ability and the ability to adapt to challenges through self-driven education and experimentation
* Good analytical, mathematical and organisational skills.
* Drive and ambition to work in a delivery orientated environment