(Partnership Coordinator - Chinese Speaking - The Bicester Collection - Full Time, Permanent) Something Extraordinary Every Day™ In this exciting and varied role, you will support our Partnership Team in the coordination and execution of different partnership strategy projects across our 9 European Villages. You will be responsible for activating and maintaining the onboarding process for our partners whilst updating our partnership database. This role requires you to be fluent in Chinese & English. This role is a hybrid role based from home and Bicester Village 1 day per week. What you will be doing
- Managing the creation our Partnership eVIP process.
- Negotiate seasonal marketing campaigns
- Assist with campaigns to navigate traffic to Villages
- Ensuring the end to end process related to setting up a partner promotion.
- Managing developments and updates to operation systems.
- Provide support to Partnership Managers and the Head of Marketing to develop the daily tasks required to support driving domestic business.
- Liaising with partners directly to fulfil marketing campaign assets.
- Support the Partnership Team with partner activation, different administration activities such as budget control, invoices, legal and briefs.
- Support delivery of key data and reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Act as first point of contact for our external customer service team, escalating enquiries to distribution partners when required.
What makes you special Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
- Fluent in Chinese & English
- Good understanding Market Channels - Mainland China
- Experience within a coordinator role.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Oracle
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail, proactivity and ability to manage your own workload.
- Experience with website content management systems and e-commerce platforms.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate and proficiency in all Microsoft Office programmes;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience with Powerbi, Salesforce and Partners Platform is desired.
There's no one quite like us The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
Why we're exceptional The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
Come and live your story with us At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.s encouraged.