|Performance Analyst in Cheshire||Apply|
Salary: £12.04 per hour
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
We are looking to recruit a Performance Analyst, to work for United Utilities on a 6 month contract basis.
The Performance Analyst role is to manage, manipulate and analyse large quantities of data, and turn this data in information and reports to be used by the business. The data may come from various different sources, and the role will require administration of corporate database and systems.
Working as part of a small team, the role also involves supporting the Senior Third Party Coordinator
to deliver a consistent service to customers affected by the TSA portfolio of work. You will be a point of contact for wider UU customer and wholesale teams, providing a consistent service when dealing with customer contacts, both telephone and written.
The role also involves carrying out internal health checks for customer activities and offering advice and guidance for all Capital Delivery customer related activities
* Maintain spreadsheets and update with data. Run regular standard reports that feed into score cards including graphs, pie charts and RAG status tables
* Collate data and information from numerous sources for the spreadsheets and reports
* Assist in the production of new reports and ad hoc provision of information for one-off requests
* Prepare presentations based on the reports
* Resolve Capital Delivery customer contacts, both written and telephone
* Provide Capital Delivery customer reporting for CMEX and other customer KPIs
* Input and reporting of Customer Surveys
* Creation and maintenance of Capital Delivery Salesforce articles (ICC awareness of Capital Delivery projects)
* Ownership of water interruption process for Capital Delivery whilst ensuring we meet
* our wholesale and retail requirements
* Customer process updates with in the Project Delivery System
* Guidance and support to wider Capital Delivery Teams
* Single point of contact for the wider UU business teams
* Support the Senior Third Party Coordinator as required
Knowledge and Skills
* Good communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and spot trends and changes
* Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
* High accuracy essential
* Customer focused and at ease when using the telephone / speaking to customers
* Reactive and proactive to work requests
* Experience of working in a water capital programmes environment
Please note this role will be offered on a PAYE/Umbrella basis only.
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Barring Service.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants