Production Shift Manager
Our client is a world leading manufacturer within a variety of industires. They manufacture a wide range of products to a number of niche markets. Due to a re-structure of there shift they are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager or a supervisor looking to take a step up into a Shift Manager role.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Delivering KPI targets and OGSM targets.
* Managing control of all production related costs.
* Develop and implement annual operating plans for production team.
* Effectively engage production team at all levels to create and execute improvement plans aligned to KPI's or OGSM targets.
* Ensuring compliance with HS& E systems and ISO standards.
* Ensure compliance to Quality systems and standards. Improving Q,S,E, through the progression of MWD roadmaps.
* Progressing the Autonomous maintenance roadmap to improve plant performance.
* Manage performance of Production teams by applying company performance management process effectively.
* Prioritse customer needs and manage labour and material costs
* Lead improvement plans for all areas within production.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* 5 years front line Management in a FMCG environment.
* Good working knowledge of CI principals and tools.
* Effective communication and people skills
* IOSH NEBOSH Lean / Sigma credentials Management Leadership qualification.
* 25 days holiday
* £40,000 - £45,000
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy - Scott Bird on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to (url removed)
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants
We are the UK’s leading specialist recruiters. We find exceptional candidates for employers with specific requirements across Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Service & Sales and Science & Technology sectors
We pride ourselves on our national reach and unique regional expertise. With multiple offices across the UK.
The Hunter Selection team work as one to engineer your future. As an employer or as a candidate you will have a specialist team of experienced Consultants working passionately on your behalf.
The best places to find the most Production Shift Manager jobs
We will send you the emails which you have subscribed to. You can unsubscribe using the link in
We will collect and process personal website usage information. We will use this to understand how our websites are used, along with letting you know of products or services which we think might be of interest to you by email, phone or other digitial means. You might get different content displayed on certain pages based on previous website activity.
We will occasionaly send you information about other products or services from brands owned by Partners of Research LTD.
If you become a customer to any of our products, we will contact you whilst you are a customer with
key product and billing information.
If you have provided consent for your CV to be shared with employers, there is a chance your
current employer might find it.
Partners of Research LTD. Trading as Check-a-Salary. Registered address: The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6YE with company number: 08521222. Trading address: Unit 4 The Mews, 16 Holly Bush Lane, Sevenoaks, TN13 3TH