|Project Manager in Greater Manchester||Apply|
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £45,000.00 per year
Recruiter: TRS Staffing Solutions
Date Advertised: 2021-04-27
Project managers required for a client who is a multisector consultancy based in Manchester. The client provide engineering, management, and development services on projects.
This role as project manager will be reporting to a Senior Project Manager, you will manage your own projects or workstreams on major infrastructure projects. The right candidate for this role will have the following:
Degree or equivalent in a construction, engineering or project management subject
- Membership of the APM, CIOB or RICS, or actively working towards membership
- Project management expertise, from the early stages of the project lifecycle, through to procurement and delivery
- Experience of working for / with Client organisations would be an advantage
- Experience in administering contracts, Strong client and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Effective communication, with clients, project team and business manager
- High degree of commercial acumen and knowledge of planning and project controls
- Ability to create an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
To apply for this opportunity please contact Chan Savani or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003