|Quality Engineer in West Midlands||Apply|
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2022-05-14
Quality Engineer - Medical Device
SRG are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a SME Medical Device company in Coventry on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The role is responsible for supporting the Quality Management System and the management of supplier quality within the business. The quality engineer will work closely with the Quality Manager to develop and deliver a range of proactive and responsive QMS and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) initiatives.
Key skills / Abilities
* A demonstrable working knowledge and experience of applying ISO 13485, FDA 820 part 21, MDD/MDR and Canada CMDR requirements within the Medical Device industries is essential.
* Internal auditing experience is essential; supplier auditing is desired
* Working within a cleanroom manufacturing environment is desired
* Ability to influence without direct authority is essential
* Able to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written, flexible attitude and capable of working
* under pressure to tight and constantly changing deadlines
For more information, please call Laith Mustafa on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)