Start your application for this job todayApply Now
Location(s): Commutable to Durham area 2-3 days a week Sector: Predominantly working within the Water industry but may cover wider utilities and infrastructure.
Key responsibilities depending on role include: * Responsible for projects from inception to completion.
* Be the focal point of contact for the client and inspire confidence for with clients.
* Manage infrastructure projects ideally using the NEC form of contract.
* Estimating and cost planning.
* Procurement advice * Tender documentation completion.
* Contract administration and cost control * Cost reporting * Final account preparation * Attend meetings and undertake site visits * Holding a professional membership with RICS preferable.
* Client facing and confident in leading meetings * Managing and take lead on multiple projects for their clients * Other appropriate Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management duties required Skills and experience: * Water Industry or wider utilities experience preferred * NEC3/4 working knowledge (Essential) * MRICS / MCICES or working towards (Desirable) * Pre Contract / Contract Documentation experience (Essential) * Post Contract experience (Essential) * Microsoft project/ Gantt chart experience (Desirable) * Project cost management skills including organisational and diligent skills.
* Effective communication, report writing and interpersonal skills.
* Computer literate with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and other specialist computer packages (SAP, CRM's, etc).
Benefits: * 24 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to purchase additional leave * Pension scheme (6% employer, 4% employee) * Company mobile phone and laptop provided * Training and career progression opportunities * Professional Membership fees paid * Life Assurance Scheme 4 x annual salary * Electric Car Scheme * Employee Assistance Programme (with access to GP appointments, Physio appointments and Mental Health Support) * Refer a friend scheme Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants