About the role Humankind is currently seeking a highly organised and personable individual to join our team as a Receptionist/Administrator at our Durham Centre for Change. As the first point of contact for our busy centre, you will play a crucial role in providing excellent customer service and administrative support. You will be assisting the service team in the coordination and planning of campaigns, events and specific projects.Work in accordance with all relevant legislation, policies & procedures and guidelines both internal and external, this includes Humankinds clinical governance framework. Key Duties of the Role:
- Work to service KPI's and attend training relevant to the role.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients and visitors to the service and coordinate timely responses to enquiries made via telephone, email, text and website.
- Ensure everyone contacting the service is welcomed, supported and where appropriate signposted to service staff and/or relevant partners.
- Provide a positive first contact for those accessing the service by telephone, utilising the service referral pathway to identify and action appropriate next steps including options such as booking an assessment appointment, accessing a duty worker or signposting.
- Contribute to maintaining and monitoring the service lone working system within recovery centres and where applicable community delivery venues.
Please note this is an 18 month fixed term role. The salary advertised above demonstrates the full earning potential for this role, starting salaries will allow for pay progression within the pay band For full-person specifications and job details, please visit Please be advised, if you are viewing this role on Indeed, the link to the job description will not work. Please click the 'Apply via Company Website' button to be redirected to our careers page, where you will be able to view the job description in full. What can Humankind offer you? ️ Generous annual leave entitlement (27 days, plus bank holidays, increasing to 32 after 1 years service) Annual leave purchase scheme Enhanced occupational sick pay % Enhanced employer contribution to your workplace pension Death in service benefit ️ Free Will writing Eyecare vouchers ️ Blue light card discount Fantastic learning and development opportunities, including free training courses Work-life balance- flexible working and family friendly policies ️ Happy, Healthy You! our wellbeing offers for our workforce Employee Assist Programme and Humankind Support Networks Who are we? Humankind is a vibrant and growing charity with over 30 years' of experience working with individuals, families and communities affected by health and social inequalities across the country with a focus on improving peoples well-being. Humankind is one of Englands most successful home-grown charities. We have over 1, staff and around volunteers providing services for over 20, people. Our specialist services include substance use, clinical, employment training and education, housing services, housing support and health, young people, and families services.