|Sales Support Administrator in Newent||Apply|
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
An independent specialist company, within their field, are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join the team. This will be a hybrid working role, having the opportunity to work from home. On offer is a basic salary of up to £22,000 per annum with bonuses available making the OTE £25,000.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Managing all incoming enquiries and delegating to the BDM’s where necessary.
* Creating quotes and fee proposals for customers on behalf the BDM’s.
* Liaising with clients and the design team to create correct PO’s.
* Collating and responding to pre-qualification questionnaires for clients.
* Working closely with the testing team to support on the booking process.
* Downloading and updating customer information on the internal CRM.
Skills required for the role include:
* Previous experience within an Administrative role.
* Background within the Construction industry is desirable but not essential.
* Understanding of systems, Microsoft Office packages and excellent organisation.
Benefits to the role include:
* Basic salary £22,000 per annum.
* Annual OTE £25,000.
* 30 days holiday in total.
* Flexible working options.
* On-site parking for when at the office.
* Regular individual, team and company incentives.
* Free cake, chocolate, BBQ’s and team lunches!
* Training and personal development opportunities.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply and attach your CV