|SEN HLTA in West Midlands||Apply|
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £90.00 per day
Recruiter: Milestone Education
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
My school are looking for a Higher Learning Teaching Assistant/Academic Mentor to start work in September with SEN children
The school is graded 'good' by ofsted and the school has a small family feel. The school promotes good values and has a wonderful family ethos and has small class sizes and good behavior.
I am looking for a driven, positive and experienced candidate to work as an HLTA across the school, I am looking for candidates who have:
• The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
• Attained HLTA status, through the qualification and experience of working as a HLTA in the classroom.
• To be creative and knowledgeable of different strategies to use in the classroom, as well as strong behaviour management skills.
• Organisation and experience of creating resources to use in the classroom.
• The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
• Good Maths, English and ICT skills.
• Experience of working with pupils in intervention groups - supporting in subjects such as Maths and Literacy.
• To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
• Experience of working with pupils with moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and behavioural and emotional difficulties.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP - I would love to hear from you!
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks