|Senior Electrical Engineer (Remote / Home Working) in London||Apply|
Recruiter: NES Fircroft
Date Advertised: 2022-05-14
Senior Electrical Engineer â Remote / Home Working â Long term contract
Our client, a Norwegian-based Oil & Gas EPC business, is currently looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer to work on greenfield oil & gas projects.
This position will be fully remote working from UK with some trips to Norway office involved.
The positions will be offered on a long term PAYE contract potentially up until end of 2024.
Senior Electrical Engineer
- System Design and follow up of electrical systems for project in detail phase
- Technical responsible (PRE) for electrical packages
- Follow up mechanical packageâs, electrical requirements and solutions
- Input to load list
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation and participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation
- Education Bachelor degree
- Considerable yearsâ experience from greenfield offshore Oil&Gas projects
- Considerable yearsâ experience from engineering phase within electrical systems, PRE responsibility and mechanical packages follow-up.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Ex course
- FSE course
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients