Senior Electronics Engineer
- Role: Senior Electronics Engineer
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Role type: Permanent
- Salary: £55,000-£68,000 DOE
- Working type: Hybrid working (3 days on-site, 2 days working from home)
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work with an innovative engineering business, with the goal to bring electric and sustainable technology to life.
You'll be supporting the growth ambitions of the business over the coming years, which is an exciting period for the team right now.
You'll be working to deliver electronic developments and validation for complex safety critical projects across a range of areas, such as BMS and control modules.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full lifecycle electronic design activities, including: requirements, planning, design, integration and testing
- Support technical meetings and design reviews
- Manage technical risks through innovation
- Support introduction of processes and continuous improvement
- Plan tasks and manage resources effectively
- Follow best practices within the team
- Undertake professional development
- Provide guidance to less senior members of the team
- Contribute to the technology roadmap
- Electronics/hardware design (circuits, PCB, etc)
- Complex safety-critical project exposure
- Full hardware lifecycle product development
- Able to work on multiple projects
DESIRABLE (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Automotive project experience or similar (such as aerospace/defence)
- VHDL / FPGA experience
- Requirements management such as DOORS or Polarion
- JIRA / Agile knowledge
- Verification & Validation and Debugging experience
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
There is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to hiring talent. Our clients and candidates all have different needs. This is not a new concept for recruitment, but how Recruit 12 delivers this service, is.
Our unique approach to recruitment means that we are able to cut the time to hire for our clients by 50% while improving the interview to hire ratio by 70%.
We are able to increase our candidate engagement rate by over 450% so that we are putting the best talent in front of our clients.
But just as important as improving the hiring process is considering everyone’s budgets. Recruit 12 allows our clients to choose how they want to pay for their recruiting process, with no compromise on the level of service.
In essence, what we are offering is a unique, streamlined, efficient, and effective hiring process with a payment structure that suits your budget and financial considerations.
The best places to find the most Senior Electronics Engineer jobs
We will send you the emails which you have subscribed to. You can unsubscribe using the link in
We will collect and process personal website usage information. We will use this to understand how our websites are used, along with letting you know of products or services which we think might be of interest to you by email, phone or other digitial means. You might get different content displayed on certain pages based on previous website activity.
We will occasionaly send you information about other products or services from brands owned by Partners of Research LTD.
If you become a customer to any of our products, we will contact you whilst you are a customer with
key product and billing information.
If you have provided consent for your CV to be shared with employers, there is a chance your
current employer might find it.
Partners of Research LTD. Trading as Check-a-Salary. Registered address: The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6YE with company number: 08521222. Trading address: Unit 4 The Mews, 16 Holly Bush Lane, Sevenoaks, TN13 3TH