|Senior QS in Cumbria||Apply|
Date Advertised: 2022-05-14
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent or Contract
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Â£ Competitive
Location: Seascale and Home working
Hours of work: 37 hours
* Commercial & Supplier Relationship management of Site Delivery Frameworks as allocated.
* Management of creation/administration of purchase orders in SAP, ensuring framework headroom is not breached.
* Review and approve quotations and estimate's from RFQs.
* Assessment of payment applications, preparation of valuation certificates and co-ordination of approval.
* Preparation of reporting including contribution to monthly white book report and supporting documents.
* Ensure contract compliance and manage contract risk and change (Early Warnings, Compensation Events).
* Management and development of the QS/commercial team for their area; and Manage administration of CEMAR in terms of all commercial and contract notifications.
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Must have experience working in a QS/commercial role.
* Be able to work in fast paced and dynamic environment..
* Experience in a Commercial, Senior Quantity Surveying or Quantity Surveying environment is (Essential).
* Extensive knowledge & experience of management of NEC3 contracts (desirable).
* Experience in the nuclear industry or other regulated industry preferred.
* Experience of building integrated teams and working collaboratively is (desirable).
Ideally applicants should also have:
* SC Clearance or the ability to obtain.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants