Start your application for this job todayApply Now
Come and join the UK's largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people - no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
We'd like you to join us as a Senior Support Worker at our service Woodland Court based in Caterham.
At Woodland Court, we provide our people with the support they need, helping to promote independence and maintain a high standard of both physical and mental wellbeing. We’re committed to helping every person we support feel safe, happy, empowered enabling them to live the best life possible.
What you'll be working:
You'll work a total 42 hours per week, on a rota basis working weekends.
What you'll be doing:
As a Senior Support Worker, your duties would include:
What you'll have:
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
What to look forward to:
• 25 days plus bank holidays
• Birthday off
• Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e learning and face to face training and development opportunities
• Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop
• Free 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship and consumer advice
• A Nest Personal Pension account
• Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians
• We recognise outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards programme
• Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits
• Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know
• The support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can really develop your career with Active Care Group