|Streetworks Coordinator in Lancashire||Apply|
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-07-22
A well-established and fast-growing Multi Utility company is seeking a Streetworks Coordinator to join it's team.
This position would be perfect for anyone who has streetworks and permit experience and is looking to utilise their skills within the Utility and building services sector.
An established company in Blackpool is seeking to appoint a Streetworks Coordinator to join their operations team. Working with the operations team, you will create work packs for the gangs and liaise with the local authorities to create road closures.
The responsibilities of the Streetworks Coordinator will include
* Working directly with local authorities, internal colleagues and various stakeholders to help govern and manage all activities associated with Street Works
* To fulfil regulatory and technical requirements (NRSWA requirements) and help to deliver agreed standards, exceptional customer service and performance to meet and exceed customer and regulator expectations.
* To operate as an effective member of the external resources team adding value by supporting colleagues and contract partners deliver planned outcomes on time and to agreed standards
* Full UK driving licence
* Minimum 1 years’ experience streetworks
* Experience in an utilities or civils company
What this is offering
* A salary paying up to £30,000 per annum
* 40 hours Monday to Friday
* This position is ideal for someone looking to progress further in their career