Swanstaff Recruitment are seeking support workers to begin ongoing work in our client in the EN6 area.
Our client supports three young ladies with multiple learning and behaviour difficulties, they each have support with their day to day lives and supported living arrangements.
The ladies all live together in the same house and have 24/7 support provided to them, each lady is allocated between one to two support workers to provide them with the support and guidance they need daily.
* You will be allocated a service user to support at the beginning of each shift, you will need to spend time reading that individulas care plan to ensure you provide the correct support through the shift
* Assist on day to day living tasks such as shopping, cooking & cleaning
* Providing assistance and support for any social activities, encouraging service users to get the most from their day
* Be very aware of all happenings in the home at all times, ensuring you are fully focussed on the actions of your allocated individual throguh the whole shift
* Be vidual and aware of any situaions that are occuring throguh shift
* Assist each individual with full respect and dignity at all times
* you will need at least 6 monts to a year experience working with service users who have had border line personality disorders or autism
* BDP training is preferred but not essential
* Autism training is preferred but not essential
Shift times - A variation of shifts are available, days, nights & weekends.
* Flexi working hours
* Weekly pay
* Potential permanent job offer after a fixed period of working
* Friendly office team here to help anytime
We will send you the emails which you have subscribed to. You can unsubscribe using the link in
We will collect and process personal website usage information. We will use this to understand how our websites are used, along with letting you know of products or services which we think might be of interest to you by email, phone or other digitial means. You might get different content displayed on certain pages based on previous website activity.
We will occasionaly send you information about other products or services from brands owned by Partners of Research LTD.
If you become a customer to any of our products, we will contact you whilst you are a customer with
key product and billing information.
If you have provided consent for your CV to be shared with employers, there is a chance your
current employer might find it.
Partners of Research LTD. Trading as Check-a-Salary. Registered address: The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6YE with company number: 08521222. Trading address: Unit 4 The Mews, 16 Holly Bush Lane, Sevenoaks, TN13 3TH