|Washroom Service Driver in Hallglen||Apply|
Salary: £19,285.00 per year
Date Advertised: 2021-04-27
Service Driver - Falkirk
As a driver, you play a key part in the success of phs. To our customers, you are the face of the company. Your excellent customer service skills help keep our customers happy – and ensure they remain our customers!
As a Service Driver in our Washrooms division, your time will be split. Half your time will be spent driving prearranged routes to our customers locations (We have a system that works out the most efficient route based on our customer service times). The other half of your time will be spent ensuring our products within our customers washrooms are cleaned, emptied and replenished. Whether it be emptying sanitary bins, replacing hand sanitizers and loo roles, or servicing urinals – you’ll play a vital part in keeping our customers washrooms hygienic and fresh.
Starting and finishing your shift at your own front door means you’ll only need to go to the depot, based in Blackridge once or twice per week to restock and empty waste from your van.
The key responsibilities of a Service Driver at phs will involve;
* Driving to our customers on your allocated route.
* Emptying and cleaning Sanitary Disposal Bins
* Servicing Urinals
* Replacing, emptying and maintaining our other products within our customers washrooms.
* Returning to your allocated depot twice a week to replenish your stock and remove waste from your van.
The ideal candidate for a Service Driver role at phs will:
* Have the patience to travel between our customers during busy times (Traffic issues are an unavoidable part of this job).
* To be residing in the area advertised preferably.
* Be able to work flexibly between the hours of 6am and 6pm, 40 hours per week.
* Be comfortable working in and around customer washrooms and toilets (male, female and unisex)
* Have held a full UK Manual Driving Licence for a minimum of 12 months (Subject to insurance requirements), with a maximum of 6 points.
* Not have DR/DD/CD/TT/IN/AC endorsements in the past 5 years.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
* A salary of £19285 with Potential Bonuses (Based on a 40-hour working week Monday to Friday)
* Monthly Bonus (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
* No scheduled weekend working.
* 13 paydays per year (Every 4 weeks)
* Regular Overtime opportunities.
* A dedicated company vehicle so you can start and finish from your own front door.
* Ongoing career development opportunities
* Discounts with retailers including o2 and F&B.
* A 24-hour wellbeing helpline
Your annual leave will be 31 days (inclusive of Christmas Day) so you have 30 days to book throughout the holiday year. Due to the nature of our work, bank holidays are normal working days except for Christmas Day.
Phs Group was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years of business.
Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.
Although we welcome candidates from all demographics, we recognise we do not have a proportionate number of female drivers in this location currently and would like to rectify this.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination